WP File Access Manager is a WordPress plugin that allows you to control access for every single file you upload to your WordPress Media Library.
Ever wondered about uploading files for specific users or restrict one or multiple users from accessing a file you uploaded on your WordPress site ? This is the solution for you!
WP File Access Manager Features:
- Setup Restrictions for Individual Files
- Setup Restrictions for File Types (e.g: pdf, jpg, png, zip, txt, docx, doc, mp4, mp3, mov, ppt, xls, csv and any other file type)
- Setup Restrictions for All the files
- Restrict access to files based on logged in status
- Restrict Access to files based on User’s Roles.
- Restrict Access to files based on individual user id (Added through admin panel)
- Works with PDF Viewer for WordPress Plugin to restrict PDF FIles.
- Very Lightweight
- Very Easy to use
- Well Documented
- Strong customer support
Documentation of WP File Access Manager
Documentation for WP FIle Access Manager can be found here
Support for WP File Access Manager ?
We provide support through our helpdesk, Click here to go our helpdesk.
Changelog of WP File Access Manager
1.3 ( 1 June 2020 )
* Updated the restriction logic/system slightly. previously configured files will still work but its recommended to reset to the settings for each of the old files as it may cause issues in future. * Hidden updates menu from non-admin users even if the File Access Manager Menu is set to display to non-admins * Added Protected message in media details page/popup for restricted files
1.2 ( 8 May 2020 )
* Fixed bug with Single user access
1.1 ( 22 April 2020 )
* Added Automatic Update Checker * Added One Click Updater * Updated some messages to make settings fields more clear and easy to understand.
1.0 ( 20 April 2020 )
* Initial Release