WordPress Push Notification plugin will Send automated push notifications about new product launches, price-drops, new blog posts and much more.
If you want to send push notifications with the link to your website post or product from your website our plugin will do that. You will get regular visitors to your site by this browser push notifications feature for your site.
- Easy to use.
- Unlimited push notifications and unlimited subscribers.
- All subscriber IDs saved in your database.
- Welcome notification to user
- Notify new product launch to all users
- Notify new blog post to allusers
- Notify new order to admin
- Notify low stock to admin
- Abandoned Cart Notification to users
- Works well with Google Chrome across all the devices
- SSL Certificate
- Free Firebase account
spanish translation by Dinero
Updates & Changelog
= 1.5 - 2018.12.29 = Fixed: unexpected shutdown: PHP Fatal error in Woocommerce sessions Update: get user location from Woocommerce when Woocommerce active = 1.4 - 2018.10.04 = * Fixed Currency symbol Unicode display * Fixed Chrome console warnings. * Added Products titles to new order notification * Added option Send notifications based on user role * Added Spanish translations = 1.3 - 2018.09.17 = * Fixed unicode URL issues * Fixed issues in Abandoned Cart Notification = 1.2 - 2018.07.20 = * Fixed minor issues = 1.1 - 2018.07.18 = * Feature added Abandoned Cart Notification. * Feature added Welcome notification. = 1.0 - 20118.07.12 = * Initial release!
Suggest a feature
We’d love to hear your feature suggestions. If you need some features that are not currently present in this plugin – please let us know. You can email your ideas to email@example.com or contact us through support.