Complete and the most affordable auction solution for WordPress and WooCommerce. WooCommerce Simple Auctions plugin enables you to create professional auction website or Ebay clone with regular, proxy, sealed (silent) and reverse auctions along with your normal products. WordPress auctions have never been easier to setup! Watch video explaining how easy is to setup auctions with Simple Auctions and WooCommerce.
WooCommerce Simple Auctions is easy to use but also professional auction software which enables owners to have WordPress auction website which is easy to setup, run and customize. With our auction plugin you can setup WordPress auctions website and start bidding in less than 30 minutes (assuming you have payment processor ready) and for around $30! If you are theme developer who wants to create WordPress auction theme for Envato just purchase extended licence and you’re good to go.
We suggest you to read documentation and check our auction demo website (demo runs on latest WordPress, WooCommerce and Simple Auctions).
Auction plugin allows owner to charge fees for user submitted auctions via custom code added to your functions.php file, read FAQ item no 5 https://wpgenie.org/woocommerce-simple-auctions/documentation/#faq
WooCommerce Simple Auctions Overview and Features:
- Works with latest WordPress and WooCommerce (and previous versions)
- Seamless integration into WooCommerce via its hooks – You get new type of WooCommerce product type – auction
- Ability to verify credit card / payment details before user can (via modification)
- Anti snipping feature (extend auction end time when someone places bid say 30 seconds before auction end, configurable)
- Works with any payment gateway supported by WooCommerce
- Normal, reverse and sealed (silent) auctions, proxy / auto bidding
- Define start price, price increment, reserve price, buy it now price
- Set start and end time for auction
- Easily control how you want to display auctions – along with products or separate
- Widgets with ending soon, future, latest, featured, recently viewed, my auctions and random auctions
- Email notifications (with editable email templates) for outbid note, auction won, payment reminder, auction fail, reserve fail, auction buy now, auction finish, administrator bid notification (bid not), customer bid notification, auction relist admin notice, auction relist user notice, auction ends soon email notification
- Auction product has auction icon (label) on thumbnail
- If user is logged in and winning in auction, item has winning badge on thumbnail
- Product single page has new tab “Auction History”
- Plenty of shortcodes – please check documentation for all available shortcodes
- User’s “My Auctions” page with listed auctions in which user placed a bid (for both active and won auctions)
- Auction filtering and sorting in product list (wp-admin)
- Frontend auction sorting by current bid, date, buy now price, activity, ending date (ending soonest), start date (recently started)
- Auction product has icon which describes different auction status: active, finished, finished and paid, failed (wp-admin)
- Auction activity (shortcode), auction watchlist feature (shortcode and widget)
- Auction history in wp-admin – CSV and Excel export for single auction history with sortable columns
- Ajax live updating for current bid and auction history
- Make auction from virtual or downloadable products
- Manually delete bid
- Manually or automatically relist auction if there was no bid or was not paid in time
- WPML compatible, PO file available for translations in lang/ dir
- Role based bidding & Verify Payment method (via extension) – enable specific user role (for example “customer” role) to bid
- Enable users to create and submit their auctions and you as site owner can charge a fee (via multivendor plugin)
- Cronjobs required – if your host does not support 1 minute cronjobs you can use 3rd party cron service like easycron
Simple Auctions and WooCommerce multivendor setup
WooCommerce with multi vendor plugin enables you to have your own marketplace where your sellers publish their products for sale and you can earn commision from each sale made by seller. We suggest Simple Auctions + Dokan which features frontend auction product submission.
- Woocommerce Simple Auctions with Product Vendors Demo
- Woocommerce Simple Auctions with Dokan multivendor
** Version 1.2.38 ** - Fix: fatal error in some cases when Elementor is active - Fix: import auctions buy now bug - Add: do not mix auctions with regular products disabled by default
View complete WooCommerce Simple Auctions change log here. Make sure to read documentation and check our demo.