This plugin will restrict all of those user purchases of downloadable products which have already been purchased by the user. Additionally, there is an added option to select other product types, should the store owners directly wish to restrict them.
What’s New !:
Now, Individual products can be excluded from the restricting repeat purchase. Admin can edit the respective product and choose if they wish to allow repeat purchase or not.
- Compatible with latest WordPress & WooCommerce versions.
- Easily configurable from WooCommerce submenu named ‘WC Disable Repeat Purchase’.
- ‘WC Disable Repeat Purchase’ is a premium E-Commerce plugin that prevents repeated purchases of various product types – such as simple, downloadable, virtual, variable etc.
- By default, any attempt for repeated purchases “Downloadable” product or products will be restricted.
Plugin’s submenu will be displayed within the WooCommerce menu itself.
- Within the Admin panel, validation of licenses is provided. On successful validation of the license it will provide an interface to configure the settings.
- In place of “Add to Basket” button which is available on the shop and on the product page as well, a message will be displayed informing the user if they already own the corresponding item. Links to download the linked files will be provided.
- This plugin even thwarts any attempts of adding up duplicate items to the cart provided the customer is signed in. Instead of adding to cart, it displays a link to the customer’s files available to download
- If the customer logs in after a few duplicate items have been already added, this plugin will removes them and the customer will receive a message explaining him/her on why the item was removed.
- If the customer does not login before checkout, and only logs in just before check out completion, the plugin gets into action and will remove any duplicate items from the cart and display a relevant message.
- Well formatted messages.
- Settings have been provided within the Admin panel for modifying these messages.
- Plugin needs CodeCanyon license to run.
- Within the Admin panel, settings are provided to enable or disable the “Disable Repeat Purchase” feature.
- By default, plugin disables the repeat purchase for downloadable product/s, and even provides an option for other product types. Hence the user can select those types as and when needed.
- Provided a feature to exclude products from restricting repeat purchase. Now, Individual products too can be excluded from disabling them for repeat purchases.
- By default, the “Completed” order status has been considered from being purchased repeatedly, but, store owners can select from other available statuses like “Pending Payment”, “Processing” or “On Hold” to prevent products from being purchased repeatedly.
- The plugin follows all WordPress standards.
- Has multilingual capabilities.
- Also is Multi-Network compatible.
Note : The graphic displayed here are for representation purposes only. The actual view may differ.
This Item is Supported
Support is conducted through our SUPPORT FORUM . We’re in GMT +5:30 (IST) and we aim to answer all questions within 24 hours in weekdays. In some cases the waiting time can be extended to 48 hours. Support requests sent during weekends or public holidays will be processed on next Monday or the next business day.
v1.7 : 09 December 2019
- Removed Envato Legacy API references.
v1.6 : 06 December 2019
- By default Virtual Products are restricted from the purchase.
v1.4 : 15 November 2019
- Upgraded Envato API to verify license.
v1.1 : 14 September 2018
- Added feature to select order status to prevent products from repeated purchases.
- By default, the “Completed” order status has been considered to prevent.
- Now, store owners can select from other available statuses like “Pending Payment”, “Processing” or “On Hold” to prevent products from being purchased repeatedly.