WooCommerce All in One Currency Converter is a must-have plugin for your WordPress-WooCommerce shop if you are selling to people from all over the world.
This plugin allows your users to choose their preferred currency or sets it automatically using geolocation in your WooCommerce shop. They can choose from currencies made available by you in plugin settings.
Plugin offers 2 conversion methods:
- Conversion just for user reference (payment still happening in your WooCommerce base currency)
- Complete conversion (converts currency also for the payment)
Plugin is 100% compatible with PayPal and all payment gateways.
Currency switching with cache plugins support.
Exchange rates updated automatically every 24 hours or manually.
Automatic updates (just like for any plugin from WordPress.org)
Every currency is customizable independently from the others – each can have different format, different number of decimals etc.
Plugin uses WordPress filters and custom CSS rules to generate currency switcher, so you can tweak the currency switcher looks just with a little CSS and/or PHP knowledge.
WooCommerce All in One Currency Converter is the most reliable, easily customizable and lightweight currency converting/switching tool on the market
Currency switcher – “Buttons” theme
- 2 modes to choose from: convert price only for customer information or convert for the whole transaction
- In first mode – option to display the final payment total in base currency on checkout stage before redirection to payment page
- Compatible with WooCommerce Reports
- Compatible with cache plugins, such as WP Super Cache or W3 Total Cache
- 100% compatible with price ranges, variations, discounts, coupons, shipping costs etc.
- Insert switcher with a widget, shortcode or PHP function (or all of them!)
- 100% PayPal support (and any other payment gateway)
- Compatible with price filter widget
- The most complete currency-switching solution on the market
- Incredibly easy to use, efficient and reliable
- Multiple free currency exchange rate APIs (including Yahoo Finance, European Central Bank and more)
- Translation-ready – English and Polish versions supplied with the plugin, along with blank po/mo files to make your own translations
Click below to see how this plugin works!
Automatic plugin updates
- Automatic update system
- Geolocation feature (set currency automatically based on customer location)
- Plugin takes full advantage of WooCommerce Settings API to make your admin experience more consistent
- Each currency can be customized separately (number of decimals, thousand separator, symbol etc.)
- Email notification if automatic exchange rates update fails
- Following WordPress and WooCommerce coding standards
- Documentation available here – WooCommerce All in One Currency Converter documentation
Make sure you check out plugin Live Preview! I did my best to make the live preview as easy to use and as representative of full product as possible.
Currency Converter or Multi Currency Suite?
This plugin is one of 2 currency plugins I have written for WooCommerce – the other is WooCommerce Ultimate Multi Currency Suite. The difference between these two is that WooCommerce Ultimate Multi Currency Suite is much more advanced – it not only converts prices to various currencies (like WooCommerce All in One Currency Converter does), but also allows you to set prices in alternative currencies for every product and variation, as well as discount coupons. If you do not provide custom price, it will be automatically converted based on the currency exchange rate.
If you feel you need to specify exact prices in various currencies, choose the other plugin – WooCommerce Ultimate Multi Currency Suite. If you feel that automatic price conversion based on exchange rates of each currency will be enough for you, you can go with this plugin (WooCommerce All in One Currency Converter).
- PHP: 5.6 or later
- WordPress: 5.0.3 or later
- WooCommerce: 3.5.3 or later
Version 2.12.1 (2019.01.21)
- WordPress 5.0.x and WooCommerce 3.5.x full compatibility
- Updated exchange rates APIs
- DEV: Make frontend and admin classes public properties of Main plugin class
- DEV: Remove wc_version from frontend variables
Version 2.12.0 (2018.06.06)
- Added WooCommerce 3.4.x compatibility
- Added Docs entry on the Plugins list
- Fixed issue with occasional currency switch betweeen backend and frontend
- Fixed issue with order preview in admin dashboard taking currency from the frontend
- Fixed occasional issue with invalidating variations prices cache
- Removed Google Finance API, as it no logner works
- Removed WooCommerce 3.1/3.2 support entirely
- DEV: Added wcaiocc_custom_reference_price_final filter
Version 2.11.0 (2018.03.22)
- Added WooCommerce 3.3.x compatibility
- Fixed occasional issue where item was displayed as being on sale, even though it wasn’t
- Improved exchange rates update reliability
- Fixed issue with invalidating cached variation prices, causing the plugin to perform multiple unnecessary database updates
Full changelog in plugin documentation
Thank you for visiting this page. I hope you found everything you were looking for. If not – please contact me or ask in comments!
If you like my work…