FAQ plugin that lets you create FAQs (frequently asked questions), organize FAQs and publicize your FAQ in no time through your WordPress admin panel. Select from multiple FAQ styles and FAQ layouts.
Key FAQ Features
- Unlimited FAQs, unlimited FAQ tag and FAQ category support
- Create FAQ posts and assign categories to them
- An AJAX FAQ search form
- Toggle FAQ accordion (close open FAQ when a new one is opened) behaviour on/off
- Allow people to comment on individual FAQ
- Responsive FAQ design
- Microdata question schema, to help with SEO
- WooCommerce FAQ tab with specific FAQs for each product on product page
- Insert custom CSS to style your FAQ posts
honest use the shortcode [total-faq-pro] to include your FAQs on any page of your WordPress site!
You can use either the toggle FAQ and/or accordion responsive FAQ style, to display one expanded FAQ answer on click, or choose to display all FAQs on page load, with the optional responsive list FAQ style that offers a more traditional FAQ layout.
FAQ features include frequently asked question statistics that show how many times FAQs have been viewed, FAQ styling options, FAQ categories and FAQ tags, FAQ display and FAQ ordering options, among many other FAQ options. Includes an FAQ shortcode helper, that lets you create FAQ shortcodes with FAQ attributes without having to manually enter FAQs.
Using WooCommerce to sell your products? Easily add an FAQ tab to each product page, so your customers can see answers to common FAQ questions about the products they’re browsing. It’s the most comprehensive WooCommerce FAQs solution!
Total FAQ Pro isn’t just for frequently asked questions. It also works great for any content that works similarly to FAQ and that needs to be hidden until it is clicked, like job postings, recipes, etc.!
- Choose from 15 toggle icon sets for your frequently asked questions
- WooCommerce FAQ tab with specific FAQs for each product on product page (YouTube Video)
- Different FAQ display styles for your frequently asked questions
- Share FAQs on social media
- User-submitted FAQs and also (optionally) answers
- Admin notification on FAQ submission
- AJAX easy FAQ search with autocomplete for FAQ titles
- Add additional custom fields to your FAQ answer, such as a text area, file, link, date and more
- Import/Export of FAQs from spreadsheet
- Export FAQs to PDF
- SEO-Friendly FAQ, FAQ category and FAQ tag permalinks
- Advanced FAQ styling options
- Drag and drop precise re-ordering of FAQs
- Change the FAQ permalink slug base