SUMO Dynamic Pricing Discounts is a Complete WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing Discounts Scheme. This Plugin can be used to provide Quantity Discounts, Special Offer Discounts, Cart Discounts, User Role Discounts, Membership Discounts (requires SUMO Memberships Plugin), Reward Points Member Level Discounts (requires SUMO Reward Points Plugin) etc.
- Most Comprehensive Dynamic Pricing Plugin
- Quantity Discounts with lots of customization options
- Cart Total based Discounts
- Category/Product based Discounts
- Special Offers such as Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- User Role based Discounts
- SUMO Memberships Discounts (requires SUMO Memberships Plugin)
- SUMO Reward Points Earning Level based Discounts( requires SUMO Reward Points Plugin)
- Option for the Site Admin to Ignore Products which has Sale Price
- Discounts can be applied to All Users/Logged In users/Guests
- Discounts can applied only to specific Users/User Roles
- Discounts based on Minimum Number of Felicitous Orders/Minimum amount on Site
- Discounts can be Restricted to Specific Products/Specific Categories
- Time Limit for Discounts can be set
- Discounts can be restricted to specific days of the week
- Unlimited Discount Rules can be created
- Priority for applying discount can be Set
- On Sale Tag Feature
- Highly Customizable
- Translation Ready
- And More
SUMO Dynamic Pricing Discounts is Compatible with
1. SUMO Reward Points – WooCommerce Points and Rewards Scheme
2. SUMO Memberships – WooCommerce Membership Scheme
How to Install SUMO Dynamic Pricing Discounts?
1. Download the latest version file (sumodiscounts.zip) of SUMO Dynamic Pricing Discounts from Codecanyon.
2. Unzip sumodiscounts.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. sumodiscounts.zip.
3. Install the latest version of SUMO Dynamic Pricing Discounts i.e. sumodiscounts.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
4. Activate the Plugin.
How to Upgrade to a newer version of SUMO Dynamic Pricing Discounts?
If you are using an older version and want to upgrade to the latest version of SUMO Dynamic Pricing Discounts then please do the following steps.
1. Deactivate and Delete the existing version of SUMO Dynamic Pricing Discounts in your site.
2. Download the latest version file (sumodiscounts.zip) of SUMO Dynamic Pricing Discounts from Codecanyon.
3. Unzip sumodiscounts.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. sumodiscounts.zip.
4. Install the latest version of SUMO Dynamic Pricing Discounts i.e. sumodiscounts.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
5. Activate the Plugin.
Please note you will not lose any settings values, data etc by following the above steps.
Please check the documentation as we have lots of information there. The documentation file can be found inside the documentation folder which you will find when you unzip the downloaded zip file.
For support, feature request or any help, please register and open a support ticket on our site.