WordPress plugin with same features available here
About this Plugin
You can get analytics data like whether user has seen all pages of the PDF.
You can also send this data to Google Analytics.
- Embed a PDF document in a HTML element
- Embed multiple PDFs in the same page
- Allow the PDF to be seen only in the website. On download, PDF will ask for a password.
- Responsive design – will adjust accordingly on mobiles, desktops, tablets
- Embed multiple PDF documents in a single page
- “Previous” & “Next” buttons to move to previous and next pages of the PDF
- Loading progress bar will be seen while PDF is being rendered
- “Full Screen” button to render the PDF in full-screen mode
- View a PDF in a modal dialog
- Convert any existing link to displaying PDF on the same page
- “Download” button to download the PDF. You can choose to show or hide it.
- Use keyboard buttons – up, down, right & left to navigate the pages of the PDF
- Set a theme color for PDF Viewer to match with your current website
- Automatically extract first page of PDF as an image. Click on it opens the PDF in a modal window
- Get analytics data – PDF impressions and whether PDF is fully viewed
- Will work in all browsers including IE11+ and also in mobile browsers
- Documentation with lots of examples
- Highly commented code
- It is based on the stable PDF.JS library
- Comes with a thorough documentation
- Example files are included that will demonstrate embedding single or multiple PDF documents
- Each license (Regular or Extended) of this plugin is for one website. If you want to use the plugin on additional websites you need to purchase licenses for each.
- If this plugin is used in a section where the user of your website has to pay, you need to purchase an extended license.
- PDF.JS library updated to version 1.9
- Set toolbar position to top or bottom
- Get analytics data
- Send analytics data to Google Analytics
- Restrict PDF to be seen only in the webpage. PDF can be downloaded, but viewing requires a password.
- Show or hide the download button
- Plugin made responsive
- Navigate PDF pages with keyboard arrow keys
- Convert any existing link on page to a modal PDF viewer
- Improved user interface (specially for mobiles)
- CSS fixes
3 modes added to PDF Viewer :
- Normal mode in which PDF will be rendered with navigation buttons
- Image mode in which only the first page of PDF is shown as image. On clicking this PDF is shown as a modal
- Inline text mode – On clicking a text, PDF is seen as a modal
- You can now set a theme color for the PDF Viewer
- Fixed navigation bar in full-screen mode
- Improved icons