impartial updated, this theme is now compatible with the latest version of OpenCart (1.5.5)
and I will keep you updated about our new themes
OpenCart 1.4.9 / 1.5.1 / 1.5.2 / 1.5.3 / 1.5.4 / 1.5.5 ready! If you purchased before, just download new files via your downloads.
Kinder – Premium OpenCart template
Kinder is a visually beautiful, technically advanced Open Cart theme. It comes with 4 colour schemes (blue and cool, black and elegant, green and vibrant, orange and warm) so you can choose the one that will suit your taste. The design is clean and attractive and it’s packed with some nice jQuery effects making it a better shopping experience for your customers. We think that this is a beautiful theme that will work well with any kind of shop, especially the ones selling online clothes, kids products, cosmetics, beauty products, perfumes, furniture, jewellery and watches.
Four colour versions
Kinder comes in four version. To see them, check the demo site. For colour versions of Kinder under OpenCart 1.5, please see those screenshots
- v 1.5.5 – > the newest version (tested -> 100% compatible)
- v 22.214.171.124 (tested -> 100% compatible)
- v 126.96.36.199 (tested -> 100% compatible)
- v 188.8.131.52 (tested -> 100% compatible)
- v 184.108.40.206 (tested -> 100% compatible)
- v 220.127.116.11 (tested -> 100% compatible)
- v 18.104.22.168 (tested -> 100% compatible)
- v 22.214.171.124 (tested -> 100% compatible)
- v 126.96.36.199 (tested -> 100% compatible)
- v 188.8.131.52 (tested -> 100% compatible)
- this theme should also work without any major problems under older versions of Open Cart, however this hasn’t been tested and cannot be guaranteed
- this theme makes some changes to the Opencart core files, so it’s best if you install it on clean installation. If this is not the case, make sure that you backup your files before attempting an installation (kinder for opencart 1.5.2/ 1.5.3/ 1.5.4 does NOT make any changes to core opencart files, so it is even easier to install)
- 4 in 1 – four colour schemes come with this theme, see the theme preview.
- Four custom modules: Home Page slideshow, custom home page buttons, custom home page html area and custom footer (contains four editable columns: about us, contact us, facebook fan box and custom column html). All modules are controlled from within the admin panel, so making changes have never been easier.
- Home Page jQuery nivo slideshow module which will allow you to add, edit and maintain your slides from within the admin panel. No html /php digging is needed!
- Hugely modified Opencart layout (no more tables in product presentations) making it easier to maintain and more user friendly than standard installation
- Attractive and unique design which is enhanced by some pretty jQuery effects.
- Cross browser compatibility: it works fine under any modern, major browser(IE7+, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Opera).
- Two – column layout which leaves more space for your product presentation but still has a feel of traditional e-commerce where your customers won’t get confused and find their way around the store quickly and easily.
- An easy to follow, step by step installation guide (in pdf format) telling you how to install this theme and make some basic adjustments.
- SEVEN PSD file supplied (four files for different colour schemes and three PSDs for subpages)
- OpenCart 184.108.40.206 compatibility update,
- many minor bugs fixed.
- OpenCart 220.127.116.11 compatibility update,
- many minor bugs fixed.
- OpenCart 1.5.1 compatibility update
- this version brings some changes to the layout, please see screenshots and Kinder 1.5 demo. Added all new OpenCart 1.5 features (slideshow, buttons, grid – list display, reward points etc) and also improved footer (categories display, Twitter support).
- some css fixes,
- improved jQuery ‘add to cart’ animation.
- 06 / 06 / 2011: version 1.01:
- some css fixes,
- improved image lighbox (prettyPhoto)
- improved products listing
- 03/ 06/ 2011: Initial release;
Kinder would not have been so beautiful and advanced without those excellent resources, listed below:
- Icons: http://www.iconfinder.com/search/?q=iconset%3Aduesseldorf
- Icons: http://www.iconfinder.com/search/?q=iconset%3Aandroiddevicons
- Museo font: http://www.exljbris.com/museo.html
- jQuery: http://jquery.com/
- development: myself (tomsky);
Usually, should you require my assistance, I provide a support within 24- 48 hours. In order to get my help you should contact me via themeforest.
The products’ images in the store demo are for demonstration purposes only and are not a part of the template.