For Ionic v2 and v3 templates with tons of functionalities included check Ion2FullApp
Subscribe here to get offers and free ionic tutorials and code examples!
IonWordpress is a high quality mobile app template built with Ionic Framework, which grabs your WordPress site content and puts it inside an app.
You will need to be able to add some plugins to your WordPress site and to know how to build an Ionic app. Then you will have a mobile app ready to go. It has tons of components, plugins and examples so you can build the kind of app you need.
The app uses SASS, which basically is CSS with super powers. Each component has its dedicated sass files and partials well structured with independent variables so you can have maximum modularity, flexibility and customizability.
- Full Integration with WordPress
- Ready to use with your own WordPress site
- PhoneGap / Cordova Full Hybrid App using AngularJS + Ionic framework
- Ionic framework open source front-end SDK for developing hybrid mobile apps with HTML5
- AngularJS Controllers, Directives, Filters, Services, Factories
- Complete guide to help you understand and use this app.
- Beautiful UI/UX
- Easy style customization
- Right multi menu to filter posts by category and search posts by query.
- App walkthrough
- UI Vanquishe credibleation
- Login / Register fully integrated with WordPress
- Forgot password
- Form validation
- Show/hide password directive
- Push Notifications for Android and iOS
- WordPress Integration with JSON API
- Custom fields
- “Loading…” sign when bringing posts
- Pull to refresh new posts
- Infinite scroll (improves user experience in mobile)
- “Read more” button to have access to the entire post
- Share a post with Social Sharing tool
- Access your phone native email sender provider to send emails using the Email composer plugin
- Use the native sharing window of your mobile device to share things into your social networks or messaging apps using the SocialSharing Plugin
- Show Mobile Ads with Google AdMob using Cordova admob pro plugin. iOS and Android integration.
- Show Mobile Ads with Apple iAd using Cordova iad pro plugin.
- Rate this app functionality in Google and Apple stores. We use a the AppRate plugin
- Show map. In order to show a map we use a very easy to use angular directive called ngMap.
- Open any external link with InAppBrowser Plugin
- App settings.
- Action Sheet Integration. The Action Sheet is a slide-up pane that lets the user choose from a set of options.
Login / Register / Recover Password – WordPress authentication
- Form validations
- Message errors
- Send email to new users
- Show/hide password directive
- Pull to refresh
- Infinite scroll
- Read more
- Social Sharing
The app builds the menu with your own WordPress categories
- App rate
- Send mail
- Terms and conditions
- Log out
- Toggles (just UI/UX, there’s no functionality attached)
We are using this plugin to send mobile push notification which works perfect and includes a complete documentation on how to install it on your wordpress. If you want to use this tool on your app you will have to purchase it separately from this app.
They provide a WordPress Plugin that enables you to send automated push notifications from your WordPress, for example when a new post is published. They provide the backend part of the push notifications, we provide the front end and the integration with the WordPress backend. That makes a complete solution.
Note: we don’t provide support about Send Mobile Push Notification Messages tool, but the author will do it very good.
Important: Read before you buy
You also need to be able to install Ionic and its dependencies on your machine. We recommend you to use the Ionic official installation guide http://ionicframework.com/docs/guide/installation.html and ask on the Ionic forum http://forum.ionicframework.com/ for support.
We then will be happy to answer all the app related questions/issues.
You can build this app with phonegap build, however, we don’t provide support on how to build the app using phonegap build.
What our users are saying…
More items by StartAppLabs (us):
IonFullApp – IonFullApp | Full Ionic Template + Cordova Plugins
IonSocialApp – Ionic Social Template
Version 1.6.0 – released 21 July 2017
## Updates - Update project to work with Ionic new CLI by adding the following devDependencies: - "@ionic/cli-plugin-gulp": "1.0.2" - "@ionic/cli-plugin-ionic1": "2.0.1" - rename ionic.project for ionic.config.json - removed views.js file and its references
Version 1.5.1 – released 6 September 2016
## Misc - Fixed bug when registering Push notifications device token on Android. (just changed app.js file)
Version 1.5 – released 29 August 2016
## Misc - Fixed Push notifications! - Update gulp-sass to latest Version - Fixed issues related to wordpress login and wordpress queries
Version 1.4 – released 21 April 2016
## Misc - Update Ionic Version to v.1.2.4 - Update cordova plugins - Update ngcordova - Update gulp-sass to latest Version - Added parameter insecure=cool to solve WordPress SSL (The latest version of JSON API USER plugin requires https protocol for user authentication. In case you don’t have SSL installed and/or still want to use http protocol, please pass insecure=cool in your request like this)
Version 1.3- released 08 August 2015
ionWordpress 1.2 – 03 June 2015
## Misc - Improved and ease build process - Update Ionic Version to v.1.0.0 ## Bugs - fix services.js AuthService.getUser() bug
## Code quality changes: - Changed href to ui-sref in order to go from one state to another in a click - Moved all controllers to the same file www/js/controllers.js - Moved all services to the same file www/js/services.js - Removed ProfileService - Refactoring of some controlleres and services ## WordPress audio post: - Fix embeding wordpress audio posts ## Walkthrough (login) - Add show/hide password directive ## Others - Refresh user avatar from Wp on device ready and on device resume - Update Ionic version to ionicv1.0rc1 - Added DOCUMENTATION.md with the documentation link ## Bugs - Don't allow post comments with no content - Fix audio tag styles conflict with ionic.css by upgrading to ionicv1.0rc1 - Fix slider pager hidden due to ionicv1.0rc1 update - Fix search results tabs list and bookmarks list style (introduced when upgrading to ionicv1.0rc1) - Fix audio tag not displaying to 100% on iOS