Redirect visitors based on a multitude of predefined rules
Redirects happen very often in our life. Even Icarus from the greek mythology got ‘redirected’ when he flew too close to the sun!
What is this plugin about?
Icarus All In One Page Redirect WordPress Plugin is a powerful tool to make page redirection related stuff extremely simple.
– Page not found redirection? Random post redirection? Login/logout redirection? Https/http/www/non-www redirection? Comment/attachment redirection? Maintenance mode/Coming soon page? Time/referrer/os/username/device type/login type/ip/country/language/browser redirection?
– No problem!
What Can You Do With This Plugin?
- v1.2 update: You can automatically add trashed/drafted post links to redirect rules(redirect old post link to new post link)
- v1.2 update: You can automatically add redirect rules when post permalink changed
- v1.2 update: You can redirect all non-logged in users to the login form (allow only registered and logged in users on your web page)
- v1.2 update: You can set automatic log cleanup intervals (after which, all plugin generated logs will be cleaned up)
- v2.3.9 update: Added the ability to activate plugin redirection also for WordPress back-end (wp-admin)
- v2.4.7 update: Added the ability to redirect users after their User-Agent string
- You can create multiple links that point to the same target
- You can redirect old, broken links to functional ones – SEO Value!
- You can mask affiliate marketing links
- You can shorten links
- You can activate ‘Maintenance Mode’ – show a page that informs your users that your page is not available for the moment
You can save your links after you migrated from an old blog installation, from another CDN (ex: Blogspot)
You can redirect your HTTP traffic to HTTPS and vice versa – SEO Value!
- You can redirect your non-www traffic to www and vice versa – SEO Value!
- You can set 301(best for SEO), 302, 303, 307, 403 or 404 status codes to pages
- You can show different versions of pages on mobile/tablet/desktop devices
- Bot detection – you can redirect only website crawlers to custom pages – not recommended, punished by Google
- You can redirect any internal URL to a predefined link (with user IP detection and link association)
- You can redirect logged in/not logged in/administrator/not administrator users to different pages
- You can automatically redirect a user from a custom page, after a predefined timeout
- You can redirect a user to an ‘exit strategy’ page, where he can like and share your page, before he leaves
- Added a new shortcode to redirect users at random to predefined links (plugin will remember the url for each user, based on his ip, for a predefined timeout period)
- You can redirect users based on their IP address
- You can redirect users based on their country or language
- You can redirect users based on their browser version
- You can redirect 404 Not Found pages
- You can generate a link that serves a random post on every access
- You can redirect your users to a custom site if they have any kind of ad blocking software (AdBlock) enabled in their browsers
- You can redirect your users after they logged in/logged out
- You can redirect users if they made a comment for the first time on your blog
- You can redirect users from an attachment page to it’s parent page
- You can redirect users in a given time period only
- You can redirect users if they come from a specific list of referrers (ex: facebook.com, twitter.com)
- You can redirect a user based on his username – you can ban users!
- You can redirect users if they have a predefined OS – ex: redirect all users who have Windows installed on their machines!
- Works with WordPress Custom Post Types
- You can completely re-write the URL for the redirect so it takes the place of the original URL
- You can redirect without needing to create a Page or Post. This is useful for sites that were converted to WordPress and have old links that create 404 errors
- Destination URL can be to another WordPress page/post or any other website with an external URL
- Request URL can be a full URL path, the post or page ID, permalink or page slug
- View a list of all passed redirected pages/posts
- Export of redirects for backup
- Wildcard redirect features.
- Works with WordPress Nav Menus
- This plugin does not modify the .htaccess file. It is less likely (then other plugins) to break your WordPress installation. It works using the WordPress function wp_redirect() and http header sending, which is a form of PHP header location redirect.
- Not enough features for you? This plugin also has a responsive design, is fully mobile compatible, is translations ready, is optimized for speed – has no speed impact and benefits of lifetime updates and support.
Can you get a better deal elsewhere?
Testing Icarus All In One Page Redirect Plugin
You can test the Icarus All In One Page Redirect Plugin on the below page.
- Check the plugin’s live demo page, here
Please check our knowledge base, it may have the answer to your question or a solution for your issue. If not, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will respond as soon as I can.
Version 1.0 Release Date 2016-12-07
First version released!
Version 1.1 Release Date 2016-12-08
Added redirection rule if adblock is detected Minor Fixes and Enhancements
Version 1.2 Release Date 2017-01-11
Option to auto add trashed/drafted post links to redirect rules! Option to auto add redirect rule when post permalink changes! Option to redirect all non-logged in users to the login page (allow on your webpage only registered and logged in users)! Option to automatically delete logs in specified intervals Reduced plugin size Minor Fixes and Enhancements
Version 1.3 Release Date 2017-01-31
Major performance improvements! Now everything should run smoothly! Minor Fixes and Enhancements
Version 1.4 Release Date 2017-02-03
Added multisite support
Version 1.5 Release Date 2017-02-22
Fixed plugin auto-updating process Some minor fixes and enhancements
Version 1.6 Release Date 2017-04-03
Major performance improvement
Version 1.7 Release Date 2017-05-16
Added the ability to redirect to parent category of 404 page errors Minor fixes
Version 1.8 Release Date 2017-07-06
Added a new shortcode to redirect users at random to predefined links (plugin will remember the url for each user, based on his ip, for a predefined timeout period)
Version 1.9 Release Date 2017-07-07
Fixed some incompatibilities
Version 2.0 Release Date 2017-07-10
Major performance improvements Rewritten plugin's core Added a new feature to redirect all internal links to predefined URLs (IP remembering)
Version 2.1 Release Date 2017-07-11
Fixed some issues
Version 2.2 Release Date 2017-07-12
Added the ability to open targeted links only for internal links
Version 2.3 Release Date 2017-10-07
Reworked rules displaying Added the ability to define multiple rules with same page target Added the ability to define multiple redirect targets to the same rule (will be chosen at random) Minor fixes and improvements
Version 2.3.1 Release Date 2017-10-08
Enable redirection of home page
Version 2.3.2 Release Date 2017-10-08
Fixed issue with machines with multiple ips
Version 2.3.3 Release Date 2017-10-17
Improved country detection algorithm
Version 2.3.4 Release Date 2017-10-18
Using library to detect visitor's country
Version 2.3.5 Release Date 2017-10-19
Fixed a small issue with home page redirection
Version 2.3.6 Release Date 2017-10-25
Added support for wildcards in the redirect destination URL
Version 2.3.7 Release Date 2018-01-13
Added a wide range of options to the [icarus_redirect] shortcode
Version 2.3.8 Release Date 2018-02-13
Added rule based os redirect
Version 2.3.9 Release Date 2018-03-07
Added the ability to activate plugin redirection also for WordPress back-end (wp-admin)
Version 2.4.0 Release Date 2018-03-12
Added the ability to skip a predefined list of URLs from redirection (rule settings) Bugfixes
Version 2.4.1 Release Date 2018-03-21
Fixes for time based redirect
Version 2.4.2 Release Date 2018-03-22
Added the ability to not consider url query parameters when checking link redirects
Version 2.4.3 Release Date 2018-06-26
Added the ability to set a username to be redirected, in rule settings
Version 2.4.4 Release Date 2018-10-31
Updated Angular module to the latest version
Version 2.4.5 Release Date 2019-01-13
Gutenberg block update
Version 2.4.6 Release Date 2019-04-19
Version 2.4.7 Release Date 2019-04-30
New feature: user agent based redirection
Version 2.4.8 Release Date 2019-11-15
WordPress 5.3 compatibility update
Version 2.4.9 Release Date 2020-05-11
New features added for content templates Bugfix update
Are you already a customer?
If you already bought this and you have tried it out, please contact me in the item’s comment section and give me feedback, so I can make it a better WordPress plugin!
WordPress 5.4 Tested!
Do you like our work and want more of it? Check out this plugin bundle!