Easily hide partial or all of your premium content from your users until they finished watching an embedded Youtube video.
- Suitable for: landing page with free giveaway, learning site, site with freemium content, and much more…
- Your premium content will be hidden until user finished watching your Youtube Video
- Hide partial or all of your content in any page or post
- Hide anything you want from your post or page
- Your content won’t show in Source View
- Set your video to autoplay
- Remove the Information bar or Control bar from the Youtube Player
- You can change the message text and format to your likes
- Easy to use with simple shortcode
- Easy to setup, less than 2 minutes to setup.
- Customizable message
- Cross browser
wordpress 4.3 or newer (older versions may work but they have not been tested).
- Only one video that can be shown in one page/post.
- FW-Tube may not work together with cache system (Plugin, CDN, cloudflare, etc).
FW-Tube may not work together with my FATS: Force Adblock to Stop Plugin with Global Show and Global Lock enabled.
Locking A Content
- Create your post as usual.
Wrap your locked content with FWTube shortcode.
This is your public content [fwtube id="XXXX " width="560" height="315" autoplay="false" info="false" control="false"] This is your hidden content [/fwtube] This is your public content.
- XXXX is your Youtube Video ID
- You can set the width and height to your needs (Default width: 560, height: 315).
- You can set autoplay to true (Default autoplay: false).
- You can set infobar to true to show top information bar (Default info: false).
- You can set control to true to show bottom control bar (Default control: false).
You can use image or other media inside the FWTube shortcode.
If you want to show a video without locking any content, you can wrap nothing inside the FWTube shortcode and position it to your likes.
- Save your post.
Looking for something else?
I have created a few items in CodeCanyon that you may want to take a look:
If you have an idea for a website/Plugin or you want something to be made, don’t hesitate to contact me.