This is a WordPress Plugin. The standalone jQuery version is here:
Enliven ‘em! – Animation Engine for Vector Graphic
Palet something ready to use with “Enliven ‘em”? Check these:
Premium Add-on: 50 Web Promotional Icons
Free Add-on: 47 Flat Icons
Free Add-on: 10 Retro Text Dividers
Free Add-on: Flat Icons – Set 2 (NEW)
Enliven ‘em WP Plugin is a port of jQuery plugin to WordPress which lets you animate any vector graphic presented as SVG files in many different ways when your vector illustrations become visible in a user’s browser viewport (good for “non-hover” devices like Apple’s ones). Also you can allow an animation to be repeated when user click or tap your graphic.
All animation data are stored in SVG code itself which lets you port it to any domain. The Animation Editor, which is included in the download package, can help you to add these data in a WISIWYG mode.
The integration is easy: just install this plugin as any other one.
Please get familiar with full features’ list and explore the live demo.
- Brand New
- More than 80 build-in animation effects
- Separate Animation Editor App
- Suitable for Touch Devices
- Both In and Out Animations
- Easy Responsive SVG
- Easy Integration
- Fully Cross Browser
- Looped Animations
- Free Updates & Support
- Morph animation effect which lets to transform path shapes from one form into another!
- Custom animation option when you control a transformation and an opacity. Here is the definitely when the only limit is your imagination!
- Along a path animation effect which lets any SVG shape moves along a path one with or without rotation! (from ver. 1.6)
Video Tutorial – How to Prepare SVG:
- This item requires to prepare your SVG before using on a live site. Please watch the video tutorial above before making a decision.
- This item consist of two parts: the Enliven ‘em WP plugin itself and the Animation Editor where you can prepare your resulting files. You may NOT make public (upload) the Animation Editor, you may upload the Enliven ‘em WP plugin only.
- Vector images which are used on EnlivenEm.com are not included in the download package.
- This item is not WPMU/Multisite compatible.
- The work inside any third party slider plugins is not guarantied.
- WordPress 4.9 and up
- Reading the documentation
- You need to purchase a regular or an extended license of Enliven ‘em WordPress Plugin for your every domain.
2019, June, 25 - v1.9 -- fixed direct plugin updates for an activated copy of the plugin -- made some code changes according to "WordPress Plugin Requirements" by Envato
2019, March, 20 - v1.8 -- fixed direct plugin updates for an activated copy of the plugin -- changed the minimum version of WordPress. Now it is 4.9
2019, March, 07 - v1.7 -- made some code changes according to new "WordPress Plugin Requirements" by Envato -- added some ready to use SVG files as examples -- added a detailed info in the documentation of how to use the plugin with third party ones, including Gutenberg editor, WP bakery page builder, Elementor, Revolution slider (with some restrictions!), etc.
2017, April, 05 - v1.5 -- fixed a function for correct work when there are float numbers in "width", "height" and "viewBox" attributes -- added a style to prevent of "flickering" of a SVG during page's loading -- added a fix for the correct calculation of "viewport shift" when a SVG is bigger than a window -- added an option to disable SVG thumbnails in Media Library while "grid view" to prevent conflicts with some third party plugins in very rare cases
2014, December, 1 - v1.4 - initial release -- versions 1.0 - 1.3 are skipped to synchronize with jQuery version of the Enliven 'em script