About Cryptocurrency Charts for WordPress
Cryptocurrency Charts for WordPress plugin allows to easily embed fully customizable interactive cryptocurrency charts into a WordPress website.
- More than 2000 cryptocurrencies, including but not limited to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, Ripple, Dogecoin, Dash, Zcash, Waves and many others.
- Historical cryptocurrency quotes can be converted and displayed in almost any major fiat currency, including EUR, GBP, CHF, AUD, CAD, CNY, JPY, HKD, SEK, RUB and others.
- Charts can display intraday data with 15 minutes intervals.
- Historical performance of all coins can be compared against each other.
- Display settings of the chart can be customized to a greatest degree.
- Background logo images are provided for each cryptocurrency.
- Trading volume is additionally displayed for each coin.
- Translation ready
- Unlimited number of charts on a single page
Cryptocurrency charts can be easily customized through native WordPress admin interface and added to a page or post by copying and pasting the chart shortcode. You don’t need to manually construct or edit any HTML or PHP code. Absolutely no technical skills are required to use the plugin.
Supported chart types
- Smoothed Line
How to translate the plugin?
- WordPress 3.x or higher
- PHP 5.4.x or higher
- JQuery 1.5 or higher
Installation & usage
Please read FAQ.
What license is required?
The Regular license entitles you to use the product on one website / domain only. If you want to use it on multiple websites / domains you have to purchase several Regular licenses (1 website = 1 license).
If you charge website users to have access to the product or its components you need to purchase the Extended license.
Themesforest authors — if you want to include this plugin into a theme please contact us to discuss partnership opportunities.
Please adhere to these rules. Read License FAQ for more information.
The app is built using CryptoCompare free API.