A smooth and efficient radio player with history support which will play ShoutCast and IceCast streams. It can be used as fixed width & centered player, as a full width player or as footer & sticky player.
IF YOU NEED ONLY THE JQUERY PLUGIN FOR THIS PRODUCT , YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT FROM HERE : https://codecanyon.net/item/clever-html5-radio-player-with-history-shoutcast-and-icecast/26315927
How to install plugin – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bldyjPkJvvo
How to use the plugin – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV7xkVEYXjM
Shoutcast & Icecast Support
It supports Shoutcast and Icecast radio streaming. The radio stream should be MP3 type. It will also play AAC streams but only on browsers which support AAC
Only Radio Stream Needed
impartial add the radio stream and the player will get the current playing song and artist photo.
The radio player can be used in websites which are responsive.
Full Width Option
The radio player width can cover the full width of the parent div.
It is compatible with IOS and Android operating systems.
The player will display the photo of the current playing singer, if is present in the database.
Over 35 parameters from where you can customize the player, having the possibility to integrate it in any design.
Parameter to set the radio player in sticky version.
It will automatically get the history for ShoutCast streams. For IceCast streams it will generate the history as the radio plays.
Parameter to load the player with history or without history.
You can insert multiple radio players on your website or on the same page (maximum 2 on the same page). Only one can be set as ‘sticky’.
Notes for IOS/Android (restrictions imposed by Apple/Google):
1. The autoplay will not work because IOS/Android disables autoplay feature and it can’t be controlled from JS
2. Volume controllers will not work on IOS/Android. You’ll have to adjust the volume with physical buttons of the mobile device.
3. ShoutCast version below 2.0 doesn’t function on iOS 11. Please update ShoutCast server to at least v2.0
4. Icecast 2.4 kh4/kh5 do not function on iOS 11. Older versions (2.3.3 KH11) and standard Icecast 2.4.1 do function correctly. Please update IceCast server to latest version.
Note for Safari, Chrome & Firefox (restrictions imposed by Apple & Google):
1. Starting with Safari 11, Chrome 66 and Firefox 66 the autoplay will not work because Apple & Google disabled autoplay feature and it can’t be controlled from JS.
2. Chrome no longer accepts mixed requests. Please check this link: https://blog.chromium.org/2019/10/no-more-mixed-messages-about-https.html. In case you have a HTTPS website you’ll need to use a HTTPS radio link.
Other Recommended Players
radio, audio, html5, mp3, wordpress, player, playlist, ios, history, mobile, streaming, sticky, plugin, shoutcast, icecast
If you need additional information don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll try to answer you as quickly as possible.
UPDATES / RELEASE LOG
***Version 1.6.1 Release Date: June 03, 2020 - code improvements ***Version 1.6 Release Date: April 08, 2020 - now playing feature code improvement - modification to compensate the firefox autoplay blocking ***Version 1.5 Release Date: October 14, 2019 - IE11 bug fix ***Version 1.4 Release Date: August 19, 2019 - bug fix for computer time display - code modification to correctly display artist with '-' in the name, like 'A-Ha' ***Version 1.3 Release Date: July 31, 2019 - code improvements ***Version 1.2 Release Date: July 24, 2019 - added the option to display the computer time for history songs instead of the original time present in the ShoutCast history file ***Version 1.1 Release Date: July 05, 2019 - code improvements ***Version 1.0 Release Date: June 27, 2019